Jury Service for Monday, July 6, 2015 at 8:30 a.m. is still scheduled
All County Offices will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2015 in observance of The 4th of July
Electronic Recycling Collection Day July 25, 2015 to be held at the Bellville Recycling Center
Click below for additional information
Contact Information for Officials
2014-2015 Budget (PDF)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Official 2014-2015 Fiscal Year Budget of Austin County, Texas as approved and adopted will be on file beginning October 14, 2014 for public inspection at the following locations:
- Offices of the County Judge, County Auditor and County Clerk of Austin County, Texas, Austin County Courthouse, One East Main Street, Bellville, Texas
- Bellville Public Library, 106 North Holland, Bellville, Texas
- Gordon Memorial Library, 917 North Circle, Sealy, Texas
- Knox Library, 6806 Railroad, Wallis, Texas
- West End Library, Corner of Highway 109 & North Main, Industry, Texas
The Public is invited to examine the budget during regular business hours.
Austin County Courthouse
June 1st is the start of Hurrican Season for the Texas Gulf Coast. Are you ready? Make a plan, build a kit and stay informed. To find out how you can become better prepared go to www.texasprepares.org or www.nhc.noaa.gov/prepare .
If you have a concern with
how you have been treated
and believe your fair housing
rights have been violated
to report your complaint.